Meditrope Official HGH store & Genotec Labs AAS

Meditrope

SPONSOR
Hallo an alle Mitglieder und Moderatoren dieses Forums. Wir erheben diesen Thread mit Erlaubnis des Boardadministrators als vertrauenswürdigen Shop für Sie alle. Wir sind die offiziellen Lieferanten der legendären Blacktops GH, die den US-amerikanischen Markt beherrschen. Wir haben Online-Shop-Präsenz in den USA, Großbritannien, Frankreich, Deutschland Foren Quellenshops.

Am wichtigsten ist, dass wir diesen Monat 1 Dienstjahr für Brüder aus Frankreich und anderen EU-Staaten auf dem Forum von meso fr absolvieren, auf dem viele von Ihnen hoffentlich auch präsent sind und versorge und erreiche die Brüder in anderen großartigen.

Ich hoffe, dass es allen hier gut gegangen ist. Fragen, Bestellungen, Preislistenanfragen senden Sie uns bitte in der unten stehenden sicheren E-Mail, oder Sie können uns hier Fragen stellen. Wie es Ihnen passt. Danke vielmals

Gh order inquries:

[email protected]

AAS orders pls email at:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören. Vielen Dank

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello to all the members and moderators of this forum. We raise this thread with permission from the board admin as a trusted shop for you all. We are the official suppliers of the legendary blacktops GH dominating USA market. We have online shop presence in USA, UK, France, Germany forums source shops.

Most importantly we complete 1 years of service to french and other EU state brothers this month on meso fr forum, where a lot of you might also have an presence I hope :) So in celebrating a great year at french meso fr we decided to expand and cater and reach out to the bros on other great forums such as this.

I hope everyone here have been keeping well. any questions, orders, price list inquiries pls email us in secure email below or u can ask us here. As it suits u. many thanks

Gh order inquries:

[email protected]

AAS orders pls email at :

[email protected]
[email protected]

We will be happy to hear from you. thanks

kalimero

KALIKENOBI
Membre du staff
SUPERMODO
Welcome here

SWAT06

NI DIEU NI MAITRE
Membre du staff
SUPERMODO
bienvenue sur MEM

Meditrope

SPONSOR
Do you speak English or French?
English buddy but u can write in French and I can translate. No-issue . I have been speaking to french brothers on meso fr for over 1 year now! so communication is not an issue :) I prefer English but lot of french brothers write in french who do not speak English but Google translate works just fine. No big deal. Thanks

Kalimero good to see u buddy. I remember you from meso fr board :)

kalimero

KALIKENOBI
Membre du staff
SUPERMODO
I m staff member here also
I hope your success here also

olivierf57

On Highway to H(gH)ell ....
VIP
MEMBRE APPROUVÉ
VÉTÉRAN
Where do you get your hGh original powder?

Don't be too much specific but I just want to know if your supplier is coming from China.

I'm sure that you know China will control in and out from China, especially for peptides and growth hormon.

This could be a problem for you to ship your packages

SWAT06

NI DIEU NI MAITRE
Membre du staff
SUPERMODO
sending of mail for the price list by safemail, without answer :(

Meditrope

SPONSOR
[QUOTE = "SWAT06, post: 541970, member: 369"]
sending of mail for the price list by safemail, without answer :(
[/ QUOTE]

hey buddy pls can u check your spam box. Safemail and proton mail have compatibility issues and at times I get mails not being delivered vice versa. Your email was in my spam box. I replied to the return receipt and send the other email on the side. I will resend again please white list my email in your safemail. Thanks

SWAT06

NI DIEU NI MAITRE
Membre du staff
SUPERMODO
nothing in spam box

Meditrope

SPONSOR
[QUOTE = "olivierf57, post: 541934, member: 9081"]

Don't be too much specific but I just want to know if your supplier is coming from China.

I'm sure that you know China will control in and out from China, especially for peptides and growth hormon.

[/ QUOTE]

Hey buddy when u refer to hgh powder I presume u are talking about freeze dried powder to make gh correct? I know some european suppliers get powder in and then make GH within EU but we do not do that. Our whole production line is in china and the GH is made from scratch to finish in a controlled environment. GH made from freeze dried powder is not great as it can develop inconsistencies even if its made by a experienced chemist. The freeze dried powder stuff is very delicate and vulnerable to getting damaged. The end result of a GH made from freeze dried stuff will vary and not have same results batch after batch.

The best bet is always getting a gh which is made in a controlled environment from start to finish which is how Meditrope is made. We have no issues getting kits to UK and from UK to USA, UK itself and EU states. UK is best placed for this as sending anything from china directly to a EU state is bad news. hope that answers your query. merci

olivierf57

On Highway to H(gH)ell ....
VIP
MEMBRE APPROUVÉ
VÉTÉRAN
[QUOTE = "olivierf57, post: 541934, member: 9081"]

[/ QUOTE]

Hey buddy when u refer to hgh powder I presume u are talking about freeze dried powder to make gh correct? I know some european suppliers get powder in and then make GH within EU but we do not do that. Our whole production line is in china and the GH is made from scratch to finish in a controlled environment. GH made from freeze dried powder is not great as it can develop inconsistencies even if its made by a experienced chemist. The freeze dried powder stuff is very delicate and vulnerable to getting damaged. The end result of a GH made from freeze dried stuff will vary and not have same results batch after batch.

The best bet is always getting a gh which is made in a controlled environment from start to finish which is how Meditrope is made. We have no issues getting kits to UK and from UK to USA, UK itself and EU states. UK is best placed for this as sending anything from china directly to a EU state is bad news. hope that answers your query. merci
This is very clear and that's answering to my question.

Will probably do a test with your GH in two months.

In order to be transparent with the community, I will do a blood check. I regularly do this with other labs. I will be able to compare quality.

Thanks for your answer and again, welcome to the board.

SWAT06

NI DIEU NI MAITRE
Membre du staff
SUPERMODO
yep , mail for you ;)

BodyBGrower

MEMBRE APPROUVÉ
Les produits sont top, j'en ai commandé plusieurs fois il y a quelques mois (la black HGH) et pas besoin de test sanguin pour voir la différence! J'ai arrêté parce qu'ils sont un peu chers, mais je compte reprendre bientôt et je conseille (au moins pour la HGH).

brutalgorilla
europharmma
muscleanabolics
roidsmania
Meditrope
pharmacommunity
ashop
musclesfax
ARL
androgenix
Ultima pharma
bodytech